An Architecturally Designed Home Just 300 metres from the Beachfront
Multi Dwelling Opportunity on a 986m2 block
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 24TH MARCH 10:00 - 10:30AM QLD AEST
A beachside residence of mass proportions, this architecturally designed home offers a great lifestyle in a quiet cul-de-sac just footsteps from the Ocean.
On a large 986m2 block, in the evolving Kirra hot spot, there are two residences with their own private access catering to large family living or ideal for producing a solid income (STCA).
The front residence features two bedrooms, a study and a bathroom plus loads of storage. Ideal for leasing as separate accommodation, perfect as a work from home scenario or simply a great option for extended family living.
The main, double storey executive residence oozes style and sophistication. Architecturally designed and with ducted air-conditioning throughout it encompasses the essence of beachside living and classic comfort.
With a split-level design, the lower level of the home offers stunning porcelain floor tiles flowing from the formal dining room through to the open plan living room and kitchen. There is an enclosed sunroom, a home office/5th bedroom, separate carpeted media/lounge room, a bathroom and laundry/toilet on this level also.
The four bedrooms are all located on the second level of the home. Massively proportioned, the master suite features a walk-through wardrobe and a stunning ensuite with double vanities, floor to ceiling tiles, heated towel rails, double shower and a deep spa bath. Each of the bedrooms offer ceiling fans and built in wardrobes, serviced by a large bathroom with a corner bath tub and shower, plus a separate toilet.
A tiled, covered deck flows effortlessly from the living/dining room. Overlooking the striking in-ground pool with a detached heated spa and the fully landscaped, fully fenced backyard this is the perfect space to relax and unwind after a day in the nearby surf. With a servery window from the kitchen and built in BBQ shelving this is sure to impress those who love to entertain.
All of this, just a few minutes' walk from the beautiful white sand of Kirra beach and the popular cafes, surf clubs and restaurants in the emerging Southern Gold Coast area. This property has so much to offer.
STAND OUT FEATURES:
- Large family living, investment opportunity plus future development potential
- 2.7 and 3 metre ceilings, separate media room, sunken fully enclosed sun room
- 600mm porcelain floor tiles, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and stunning polished timber features throughout
- Stunning bathrooms with timber features, granite benchtops and heated flooring
- Hostess kitchen with two-pac cabinetry, 40mm granite benches, large SMEG oven, gas cooktop and stainless-steel appliances
- In-ground pool with water feature and solar assisted, gas heated spa
- Landscaped gardens with built in spear pump supplied sprinkler system
- Security alarm system entry with finger print access, automatic electric security gate, double remote garage with internal access and loads of storage/shelving
- Plenty of extra off-street parking
WHERE TO FROM HERE:
- 5-minute walk (300 metres) to Kirra beachfront
- 5-minute walk to popular coffee shops, convenience stores and restaurants
- 3-minute drive to the Gold Coast International Airport but no noise
- 5-minute drive to Major shopping centres
- 5-minute drive to the heart of Coolangatta
- 2 -minute drive to highway access, 45 minutes to Byron and 1 hour to Brisbane
- 5-minute walk to Southern Cross university
- Peaceful, cul-de-sac location at the tip of the Southern Gold Coast
FOR THE MONEY MAKER:
With beach front units just around the corner selling in the 1, 2, 3 and 4-million-dollar range, what is this multi dwelling property with two houses on 986m2 of future development land worth?
HOLIDAY RENTAL PROJECTION:
Off Peak - $2850
Holiday Season - $4550
Christmas - $5700
PERMANENT RENTAL PROJECTION:
Front House - $ 470 per week
Rear House - $1100 per week
Total Rent potential - $1570 per week
HOW TO INSPECT:
To secure this exceptional piece of the Southern Gold Coast contact Lenny McLennan on
0417 604 038 or Gavin Keith on 0438 243 441